This course is offered in partnership with Symix Bulgaria, an APICS Authorized Educational Provider
This 4 days class is a part of one of the best curriculum worldwide for professional training and certification in the fields of Operations Management including production, purchasing, logistics, and inventory management. Developed by APICS the Execution and Control of Operations (ECO) workshop provides knowledge to translate plans into operational activities and define and apply techniques in the operations field. This course is delivered by Symix Bulgaria, an APICS Authorized Educational Provider.
• Comparing actual output to plans and taking appropriate corrective actions;
• Communicating ideas in a group setting and instructing others in tasks;
• Creating operational solutions in the face of competing resources;
• Explaining the release of work and reporting performance through data collection;
• Understanding the execution of quality initiatives and continuous improvement plans;
• Evaluating trade-offs and participating in design decisions.
Who should attend:
• Professionals in supply chain, logistics, production, planning, ERP consultants;
• Companies seeking to improve their knowledge in the operations management;
• Organizations that have implemented or plan to implement ERP systems;
• Individuals or organizations who plan to take the APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) certification.
All participants will get:
• APICS certificate for completion of the workshop;
• Original APICS Participant Guide and on-line access to APICS Study Tools;
• Two coffee breaks and lunch per day.
Important information for those taking the CPIM certified:
APICS is reconfiguring CPIM certification effective 1st of September 2017. If you are in process to complete the current CPIM and have not pass the ECO exam this is the last chance to attend ECO preparation class. It will not be offered in the future anymore.
Special price for the exam: Sign up for the exam and course together and save EUR 30 from our exam price – EUR 289/ EUR 259 (Price for APICS members) / EUR 389 euro/ EUR 359 (Price for non-members).