- Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of product cost controlling with SAP S/4HANA.
- This course will prepare you to perform and customize:
- Periodic and order-related Controlling for make-to-stock manufacturing
- Cost object analysis at product and order level
- Scenarios of sales order controlling for make-to-order production or service
- Knowledge of functions, customizing and integration of Cost Object Controlling
- Application Consultant for Management Accounting
- S4F23 Basics of Product Cost Planning in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1610 FPS1
- Objects of Cost Object Controlling: product cost collector, production order, process order with co-production and sales order (with valuated sales order stock)
- Plan functions: preliminary costing for product cost collectors, production orders, process orders with co-production and sales orders
- Actual functions: Simultaneous costing based on goods issues from warehouse, confirmations and goods receipts.
- Period-end closing (template allocations, overhead rates, work in process, results analysis, settlement)
- Product Cost by Period and Product Cost by Order as well as Product Cost by sales- order with and without production.
- Information system