- This event has passed.
OKR 101: Executing strategy and sustaining organizational growth in 2021
June 8, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EEST
This webinar is hosted by Learn Valley Ltd. and delivered in partnership with the The KPI Institute Pty.
Please register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4725996060400804111
The webinar “Executing strategy and sustaining organizational growth in 2021 – an OKR story” aims at providing a clear understanding of what OKRs are, through a comparison between their rationale and a more traditional take on Performance Management. Additionally, practical tips and tricks on the topic of setting correct OKRs and creating a comprehensive and aligned OKR framework within organizations will be discussed. Our approach is an interactive one, so we will invite participants to share their questions and challenges on each topic in order to be addressed throughout the webinar.
1. Introduction to OKRs;
2. OKRs compared to Traditional Performance Management Systems;
3. Tips and Tricks for setting and aligning OKRs.
Key learning points:
What are OKRs?
1. Defining the components of OKRs- Objectives and Key Results;
2. Differences and similarities between OKRs and Traditional Performance Management Systems;
3. OKRs setting process- theory vs practice;
4. OKRs alignment approaches.
Participants will receive:
1. Two infographics – Journey to good OKRs and OKRs vs Traditional Performance Management Systems;
2. An OKR related whitepaper.
About the Speaker:
Alina Miertoiu is a Senior Consultant within The KPI Institute, a research institute specialized in business performance improvement, considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators research and education. She is a Certified KPI Professional and Certified OKR Professional and has delivered over 1000 training and consulting hours last year. Alina’s recent research and consulting work in the field of strategy execution and performance improvement lead to the development of the training course and advisory services on OKRs, as well as to the establishment of the GCC Utilities Performance Program, dedicated to electricity utilities.
Duration: average 75 minutes (3 presentation sessions X 20 mins + 3 X Q&A)