What can participants expect from the Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise Workshop?
Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise is a process for continuous strategizing in an unpredictable world.
Why do we need Real Time Strategy for the Team?
- The world is becoming more and more unpredictable, yet organizations and teams need to make aligned and intentional decisions;
- The world is changing faster than plans can be developed and implemented;
- The world is changing faster than employees can adapt to with planning and programming tools;
- It is difficult to keep track of what is taking place in the world;
- Traditional business strategy processes are increasingly unable to do the whole job.
This workshop will help enterprises:
- Construct a shared identity of the enterprise;
- Continuously heed your changing landscape;
- Develop a set of Simple Guiding Principles for continuous strategizing;
- Balance from purely visions of the future – to heedful interactions;
- From mission statements – to shared identity and purpose;
- From predictions in plans and budgets – to Simple Guiding Principles.
- Skills Building;
- Building Core Identity;
- Building Aspirational Identity;
- Building External Identity;
- Building Shared Identity;
- Building Agents (Landscape);
- Connections in the Landscape;
- Playing Emergence;
- Extracting Simple Guiding Principles;